[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: Unable to inject EJBs into an MDB listening to a remote

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 24 09:54:25 EDT 2009

Is this a clean AS installation? I ask this because, i see errors like:

09:21:51,147 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=ProfileServiceProxyFac
  | tory state=Create
  | javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: ProfileService

09:21:53,654 ERROR [AbstractKernelController] Error installing to Start: name=jboss:service=ClientUs
  | erTransaction state=Create mode=Manual requiredState=Installed
  | javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: UserTransaction

which are strange and don't look related to EJB deployments. Do you see this error without your application being deployed.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251208#4251208

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251208