[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: StaleObjectException in JBPM 4.0

mmusaji do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 24 10:18:41 EDT 2009

Forgot to add, as you can see each fork is working on a different object. I thought I would try this as I was getting StaleObjectExceptions when they were working on the same object (understandable I thought!).

My previous thread before I got job executor working shows the old config.

http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&t=160069

But now they are all working on different objects I don't get why each fork cares what the other objects are doing?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251222#4251222

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251222