[jboss-user] [Spring Integration] - Re: Can't get a reference to parent context.

Crucifix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 24 19:50:44 EDT 2009

Thanks for your response Marius.  I've tried context.getParentBeanFactory(), and it returns a null reference when called against the child context.

I wonder if this has anything to do with me using the SpringApplicationContextDeployer instead of the default BeanFactory one?

Either way, I'll take your advice and design my application differently - even if I get this working I'll probably run into another issue.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251333#4251333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251333