[jboss-user] [EJB] - WEB SERVICE JBOSS 5 GIVING ERROR.........

Nipuna do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 03:03:06 EDT 2009

HI,
I am new to JBOSS 5. Using cxf web service successfully with JBOSS  4. But  when shifted to JBOSS 5 it gives me below error. Please let me know anyone have the same kind of experience to solve this issue.Thank in advance.

BR
NPB

ERROR
-----
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'org.apache.cxf.ws.policy.AssertionBuilderRegistry' defined in URL [vfszip:/apps/DHL/jboss-5.1.0.GA-2/server/dhl/deployers/jbossws.deployer/cxf-rt-ws-policy.jar/META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-policy.fixml]: Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.SpringBeanQNameMap#764d06f3' of type [org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.SpringBeanQNameMap] while setting constructor argument; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251373#4251373

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251373