[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: How to update version of RichFaces used by JBossTools?

akazakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 25 07:37:07 EDT 2009

Content assist for xhtmls has been improved In 3.1.0 M3. It will show all tags/attributes from TLDs within class-path of your project. See http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/NewKBplug-inandCodeAssistinJBossTools310M3 for details.
But I'm not sure about visual tab of XHTML editor... I hope VPE guys will answer if there support of the newest RichFaces components.

3.1.0 is not available yet. But you can download the latest nightly build or wait a liytle bit for official release.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251443#4251443

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251443