[jboss-user] [JBoss AOP Users] - Re: JBOSS AOP - Jboss 4.2 Server startup failing

flavia.rainone@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 26 13:37:46 EDT 2009

Hi!

Problems such as:

20:15:05,390 INFO [ServiceConfigurator] Problem configuring service jboss.j2ee:service=EARDeployer
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: No Attribute found with name: EnablelibDirectoryByDefault

and:
20:16:05,265 ERROR [MainDeployer] Could not initialise deployment: file:/E:/ESB/jboss-4.2.2.GA/serve
  | r/default/deploy/jbossws.sar/
  | org.jboss.deployment.DeploymentException: Error parsing meta data file:/E:/ESB/jboss-4.2.2.GA/server
  | /default/deploy/jbossws.sar/jbossws.beans/META-INF/jboss-beans.xml; - nested throwable: (java.lang.N
  | oSuchMethodError: org.jboss.kernel.plugins.deployment.xml.BeanSchemaBinding.getSchemaBinding()Lorg/j
  | boss/xb/binding/sunday/unmarshalling/SchemaBinding;)

Seem to be unrelated to JBoss AOP. I think you should try to perform a change at a time and try to detect what's wrong. Another tip I can give you is to use the installation script that comes bundled with JBoss AOP distribution, located at jboss-40-install/build.xml.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251876#4251876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251876