[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: JobScheduler going crazy - ignoring wait

rachel.primrose do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 26 22:55:51 EDT 2009

OK so I found the issue.

After an unsafe shutdown, if a job is in the "Aquired" state in the DB, then the job executor will look for the next job to process and assume that a thread is currently dealing with that Aquired job.

So, basically, I had to delete that job (or I guess I could have set it back to waiting), and the problem went away.  Good thing this is a development environment.

I'm going to update my shutdown code to correctly shutdown the job scheduler, and add a checker for this on startup.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4251937#4251937

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4251937