[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: Role based landing page/portal for user

pathuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 27 15:56:06 EDT 2009

Hi vivek_saini07,

I wish I had known this issue 4 months ago to ask for help :-) We are new to portal and are working our way thru.

We are on to building a large CRM based application using JBoss Portal and came across this issue only few days ago.

Thanks a lot for the lead. I think these details are valuable and we will see if we can make the necessary changes and make it to work.

Thanks again.

"vivek_saini07" wrote : Well... 4 months old thread!! what made u posting here after so long time??

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252138#4252138

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252138