[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: Assign default portal to a user role.

pathuri do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 27 20:32:07 EDT 2009

Sorry! for asking this without going thru all the posts. I think I have got what I need to try from other posts related to this. Will try it out.

Thanks

"pathuri" wrote : Hi,

  | We are also trying this taking the lead from vivek_saini07.
  |
  | Would you mind sharing the details on what specific changes you have made to CustomizationManagerService for this feature work?
  |
  | Thanks
  |
  | "jberdat at hotmail.com" wrote : Hello,
  |   |
  |   | Thanks to all and in particular to vivek_saini07. His advice helped me to solve this issue.
  |   |

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252168#4252168

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252168