[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: paging problem with orderingGroup enabled

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 28 05:55:34 EDT 2009

Hi Markus,

There may be some issue to consider here regarding to paging. In the case where the message of the foremost order has been paged and the subsequent messages are filling up the memory list of the queue, the message delivery will be stop as we only iterate through the memory list during each delivery. We stop at the end of each iteration and those are paged are not iterated.

I'll think about the case and try out some test.

Thanks
Howard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252263#4252263

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252263