[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: paging problem with orderingGroup enabled

gaohoward do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 28 06:21:23 EDT 2009

Re: So I send a message with ordering group G1 to a Queue. This message is bridged to another server where ordering group attributes are set at the connection factory to group GDefault. Then the messages have the group GDefault iso G1.
Bug or a feature :-) ?

>>> would be a bug definitely. The message's group id should not be overwriten.

Re: But if a message is added to the queue (new message comes in) which have the same orderinggroup, this is registered too on the Monitor. But the message itself is added to the DownCache.
This seams to be a bug or?

>>>No it's not a bug, it is so designed. Paged references are loaded from the beginning and added to the end.

RE: If a message is added to a "full" queue which is paged then this should not be registered to the monitor, or?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252273#4252273

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252273