[jboss-user] [Security] - Authentication question

grzesiczek1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 28 06:41:21 EDT 2009

Hi,

Please forgive me any stupid questions but I am not very advanced with JBoss and Java technologies...:(

Is there any component/application that can be installed on JBoss AS and provide authorization and authentication for all applications installed on current server instance??

What I mean by authorization and authentication... It should get user name and password from web browser(NTLM SSO) and then check AD(belong to group or not) and inform JBoss that user can access all applications on current server instance.

I would be grateful for any advices/hints that can help me achieve this.

BR
Greg

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252279#4252279

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252279