[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools Users] - Re: Jboss Seam Mavenized fails on deploy

mcohnen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 28 10:14:56 EDT 2009

Hi Snejzana,

Thank you for your help. I have installed a new eclipse Galileo, and I only added nightly version of JBOSS Tools and dev version of m2eclipse, as you said. I'm using Jboss 4.2.2 and Seam 2.1.1GA. The problem now, is that the wizard is not creating a parent project for my ear seam application, and therefore, may of the dependencies are missing.

Here you can see a screenshot of the problem:
[img]http://i26.tinypic.com/2d8f880.jpg[/img]

Thank you![/img]

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252333#4252333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252333