[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - jBPM4 - Remote Service interface

JimDwyer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 28 10:15:30 EDT 2009

We are currently running a stand alone Tomcat server outside of JBoss.  We were trying not to disturb this working system but would like to access a jBPM engine running in JBoss.

Does jBPM 4 offer remote interfaces for RepositoryService, ExecutionService and such?  I have looked at the gwt-console-server web services but that doesn't seem like the right way to go.

PS  I realize we could run jBPM in Tomcat but our long term architecture is to have jBPM in JBoss.  I also realize we could run the web apps in the Tomcat in JBoss but once again the long term doesn't support that move.

Thanks for your help

Jim

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252334#4252334

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252334