[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How To close task from FreeMarker template?

pektop do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 29 15:19:41 EDT 2009

Thanks, Roland. Indeed in this example only one form (verify_request.ftl) contains solution showing how to pass workflow from this form to next element. Am I understand correct that if in template only input with the name "utcome" will be recognized by transition element of jpdl file?

  | <input type="submit" name="outcome" value="${transition}">

As I understood, from the start element workflow will be automatically passed to next element on any input, and there is no need to call it exactly "outcome". But in task elements it should already be called "outcome".

BR
Oleg Ladizhensky

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252460#4252460

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252460