[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Re: Tomahawk File Upload

rashmi_ceru1 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 30 03:37:27 EDT 2009

Hi ,

        when we are trying to set the values to  requestparameter map i am getting exception

Caused by: java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
        at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableMap.put(Collections.java:1286)
        at
javax.portlet.faces.HelloJSFPortlet.processAttachments(HelloJSFPortlet.java:158)
        at
javax.portlet.faces.HelloJSFPortlet.processAction(HelloJSFPortlet.java:44)
        ... 197 more

i am using org.apache.myfaces.component.html.util.ExtensionsFilter as filter .
can any you please let me know how to solve this problem .

this is place where i am getting exception .
req.getParameterMap().put(item.getFieldName(), new String[]{item.getString()});

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252468#4252468

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252468