[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Seam Portal Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.ajax

santoshkotakonda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 31 04:00:49 EDT 2009

Hi,

I have been trying to run the Seam Portal Application with the examples given in the (JBoss_Portal_Tools_Reference_Guide) of the version jboss-portal-2.7.2.

The Combination that I have tried are the following:

1. jboss-portal-2.7.2
2. JBossPortletBridge-2.0.0.ALPHA
3. richfaces-ui-3.3.1.GA
4. jboss-seam-2.2.0.CR1

But, I am getting the following exception:

21:41:38,565 ERROR [DefaultPageControlPolicy] Rendering portlet window  produced an error

Caused by: javax.servlet.ServletException

Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.ajax4jsf.context.ViewResources.getHeadEvents()[Lorg/w3c/dom/Node;

I was stuck up with this issue  and searched it in various forums (Jboss community)
but i could not find any thread suggesting the solution other than the combination of Seam, Richfaces, PortalBridge, Jboss Portal Server.

Can any one help me out regarding this issue.

Regards,
Santosh

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252537#4252537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252537