[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: paging problem with orderingGroup enabled

mclu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 31 08:27:16 EDT 2009

Hi Howard.

OrderingGroup Names are not changed anymore.

But if I do my testcases in my testenvironment the handling still stops!!

I have 2000 Messages on Server A
On Server B I have a bridge which pulls messages from A to B

My queues are configured to fullsize=20 page und downcache=5.
Then:

- I start up my 2 servers.
- The Bridge on B starts sending messages from A to B.
- I add extra messages via a testclient to the queues on A and/or B

- Then the Bridge stops pulling messages from A to B. (I think because of added message on A)
- And also my message handler stops handling the pulled messages from the local queue on B. (because of extra message on B?!)

I tried to restart the bridge (stop/start) but this has no effect!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252590#4252590

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252590