[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Disappearing credentials after publisher.send

thammoud do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 31 10:57:47 EDT 2009

No I did not expect it to set the principal to the context. However, I also did not expect the send call to "wipe-out" the existing credentials associated with the calling thread.

  | System.out.println("In start of JMS Feed Session:"
  |                     + JBossUtils.getCurrentUsername());  <== Non null principal
  | defaultPublisher.send(outboundQueue, message);
  | System.out.println("In start (After Send) of JMS Feed Session:"
  |                           + JBossUtils.getCurrentUsername());  <===== NULL

Running 5.1

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252650#4252650

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252650