[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - CXF and Native issue with Encryptation (no wsu:Id for Body)

cavani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 31 12:55:17 EDT 2009

I was using Native for server (EJB) and client (Java SE / jax-ws dipatch mainly) with encryptation but without signing.

Recently, I rewrote just the client with CXF using the same approach (dispatch), but an issue break me!

Without signing, WSS4J (used by CXF for encrypting) didn't set 'wsu:Id' for 'body' tag and Native reject the message (in class RequireTargetableOperation).

Commenting the test where Native require 'wsu:Id' in RequireTargetableOperation makes CXF encrypted message acceptable and correct.

Using signing makes WSS4J set 'wsu:Id' for 'body' tag, so no issues this way.

I don't know if this issue is a CXF (WSS4J) issue or a Native issue, but here seems to be the right place to report.

(CXF 2.2.3 and Native 3.0.5/JBoss 4.2.3 or Native 3.1.2/JBoss 5.1)

Thanks,

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4252675#4252675

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4252675