[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Error in Deployement of Ear File

varshneyankit do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 1 05:38:58 EST 2009

Hello,

When I was trying to deploy my application(.ear)
on JBOSS-5.0.1.GA-jdk6  its not able to deploy that application and throwing some exception.
The exception is given below....

> [...]
  |         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
  |         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
  | Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
  |         at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
  |         at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:247)
  |         at org.jboss.metadata.process.processor.ejb.jboss.SetDefaultLocalBusinessInterfaceProcessor.process(SetDefaultLocalBusinessInterfaceProcessor.java:114)
  |         at org.jboss.metadata.process.chain.ejb.jboss.JBossMetaDataProcessorChain.process(JBossMetaDataProcessorChain.java:115)
  |         at org.jboss.ejb3.deployers.Ejb3MetadataProcessingDeployer.deploy(Ejb3MetadataProcessingDeployer.java:115)
  |         at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployerWrapper.deploy(DeployerWrapper.java:171)
  |         ... 24 more
  | 13:12:48,328 WARN  [HDScanner] Failed to process changes
  | org.jboss.deployers.client.spi.IncompleteDeploymentException: Summary of incomplete deployments (SEE PREVIOUS ERRORS FOR DETAILS):
  |
  | DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:
  |   Deployment "vfszip:/E:/nrldc/jboss-5.0.1.GA-jdk6/jboss-5.0.1.GA/server/default/deploy/JNRLDC.ear/" is in error due to the following reason(s): java.lang.NullPointerException
  |
  |         at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(DeployersImpl.java:863)
  |         at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.main.MainDeployerImpl.checkComplete(MainDeployerImpl.java:806)
  |         at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.hotdeploy.HDScanner.scan(HDScanner.java:293)
  |         at org.jboss.system.server.profileservice.hotdeploy.HDScanner.run(HDScanner.java:221)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:441)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRunAndReset(FutureTask.java:317)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(FutureTask.java:150)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$101(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:98)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.runPeriodic(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:181)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:205)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
  |         at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
  |         at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

When I searched on net Its showing that there is a problem in jboss.xml.
When I removed the jboss.xml from my ear file Its deploying sucessfully but some error in deployment its showing....
DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:
> [...]
  |     Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AgreementFacade,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jndi:JNRLDC/CorporatesFacade/local-cdac.nroa.sessions.CorporatesFacadeLocal' **")
  |     Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AgreementFacade,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jndi:JNRLDC/UserDetailsFacade/local-cdac.nroa.sessions.UserDetailsFacadeLocal' **")
  |     Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AgreementFacade,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'persistence.unit:unitName=JNRLDC.ear/JNRLDC-ejb.jar#JNRLDC-ejbPU' **")
  |   Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AllocationLtoaFacade,service=EJB3" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AllocationLtoaFacade,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'persistence.unit:unitName=JNRLDC.ear/JNRLDC-ejb.jar#JNRLDC-ejbPU' **")
  |     Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AllocationLtoaFacade,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jndi:JNRLDC/ElementsFacade/local-cdac.nroa.sessions.ElementsFacadeLocal' **")
  |   Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AllocationLtoaScheduleFacade,service=EJB3" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AllocationLtoaScheduleFacade,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jndi:JNRLDC/AllocationLtoaFacade/local-cdac.nroa.sessions.AllocationLtoaFacadeLocal' **")
  |     Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AllocationLtoaScheduleFacade,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'persistence.unit:unitName=JNRLDC.ear/JNRLDC-ejb.jar#JNRLDC-ejbPU' **")
  |   Deployment "jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AllocationStoaFacade,service=EJB3" is missing the following dependencies:
  |     Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AllocationStoaFacade,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'jndi:JNRLDC/ElementsFacade/local-cdac.nroa.sessions.ElementsFacadeLocal' **")
  |     Dependency "<UNKNOWN jboss.j2ee:ear=JNRLDC.ear,jar=JNRLDC-ejb.jar,name=AllocationStoaFacade,service=EJB3>" (should be in state "Described", but is actually in state "** UNRESOLVED Demands 'persistence.unit:unitName=JNRLDC.ear/JNRLDC-ejb.jar#JNRLDC-ejbPU' **")..........

But with the same jboss.xml
one application is already running but with older code.

How to handle these exception.Please help me as soon as possible.
My jboss.xml is posteed below
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <jboss xmlns:xs="http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/schema"
  | xs:schemaLocation="http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/schema jboss_5_0.xsd"
  | version="5.0">
  |    <enterprise-beans>
  |       <session>
  |              <ejb-name>ApplicationFacade</ejb-name>
  |              <ignore-dependency>
  |                     <injection-target>
  |                     <injection-target-class>cdac.nroa.sessions.ReroutesFacade</injection-target-class>
  |                     <injection-target-name>reroutesFacade</injection-target-name>
  |                     </injection-target>
  |                     <injection-target>
  |                     <injection-target-class>cdac.nroa.sessions.UserProcTrackFacade</injection-target-class>
  |                     <injection-target-name>userProcTrackFacade</injection-target-name>
  |                     </injection-target>
  |               </ignore-dependency>
  |     </session>
  |
  |     <session>
  |              <ejb-name>ConsentDetailsFacade</ejb-name>
  |              <ignore-dependency>
  |                     <injection-target>
  |                     <injection-target-class>cdac.nroa.sessions.ConsentsFacade</injection-target-class>
  |                     <injection-target-name>consentsFacade</injection-target-name>
  |                     </injection-target>
  |              </ignore-dependency>
  |     </session>
  |
  |     <session>
  |              <ejb-name>ConsentsFacade</ejb-name>
  |              <ignore-dependency>
  |                     <injection-target>
  |                     <injection-target-class>cdac.nroa.common.ApplicationSubmissionBean</injection-target-class>
  |                     <injection-target-name>applicationSubmissionBean</injection-target-name>
  |                     </injection-target>
  |              </ignore-dependency>
  |     </session>
  |
  |     <session>
  |              <ejb-name>PaymentApplnFacade</ejb-name>
  |              <ignore-dependency>
  |                     <injection-target>
  |                     <injection-target-class>cdac.nroa.sessions.PaymentFacade</injection-target-class>
  |                     <injection-target-name>paymentFacade</injection-target-name>
  |                     </injection-target>
  |              </ignore-dependency>
  |     </session>
  |
  |     <session>
  |              <ejb-name>ScheduleConFacade</ejb-name>
  |              <ignore-dependency>
  |                     <injection-target>
  |                     <injection-target-class>cdac.nroa.sessions.ConsentDetailsFacade</injection-target-class>
  |                     <injection-target-name>consentDetailsFacade</injection-target-name>
  |                     </injection-target>
  |              </ignore-dependency>
  |     </session>
  | </enterprise-beans>
  |    </jboss>
I am using Netbeans 6.5.1.so Is there any problem with my jboss.xml?
As ignore dependency tag is needed for my application because there are circular dependencies in my session beans.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268255#4268255

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268255