[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal Users] - Access CMS content from outside Portal

toppac do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 1 13:50:59 EST 2009

I am trying to access an HTML file from outside my portal environment. Essentially I want to have a link to a help document inside the portal that opens a popup window to just serve an HTML file. However every time I try to access the URL it just serves back the default page of the portal. The URL I am trying to access is

https://localhost:8443/portal/content/default/index.html

I'm am trying with the default index page for now until I can figure out how to serve content. Ideally I would want to server up

http://localhost:8443/portal/content/help/index.html

This would then have links to other documents in the CMS repo.

I tried using just /content instead of /portal/content with the same results. Can someone point me to the correct way to server content from the portal CMS?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268371#4268371

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268371