[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Re: Trying to use jboss.xml instead of @WebContext

bigriver1973 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 04:50:55 EST 2009

alessio.soldano, I did a test as your jboss.xml in http://fisheye.jboss.org/changelog/JBossWS/?cs=9609, the tag "auth-method" does work, but if I set it as null(<auth-method></auth-method>), JBoss prompts "Cannot configure an authenticator for method", my web services jar can not be deployed successfully. And since I want to secure the web services transport by HTTPS/SSL, I set the tag "transport-guarantee" to "CONFIDENTIAL" in the file jboss.xml, but it does not work, the WSDL published still has the soap adrress with "http" leading. I use jboss-5.1.0.GA.
This is the jboss.xml file I used:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE jboss PUBLIC "-//JBoss//DTD JBOSS 4.2//EN" "http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss_4_2.dtd">

   <security-domain>java:/jaas/JBossWS</security-domain>

 	    <context-root>/myservice</context-root>

   <enterprise-beans>

          <ejb-name>SendUpCommandBean</ejb-name>
          <port-component>
              <port-component-name>SendUpCommandBeanPort</port-component-name>
              <port-component-uri>/*</port-component-uri>
              <auth-method>BASIC</auth-method>
              <secure-wsdl-access>false</secure-wsdl-access>
          </port-component>

   </enterprise-beans>

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268451#4268451

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268451