[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - securing the admin-console

max68 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 2 08:43:21 EST 2009

Hi!
I new to jboss and i wounder about how to secure admin-consol.
I have set up the jmx-console and web-console to use 8443. I would like to force admin-console to use ssl.
I can not find any information about that.
I also wounder if i can use one port say 8443 for the admin tools like jmx-console, web-console and admin-console, and another port for the deployed application say port 80? How do i do that?

Many Thanks !
Max68

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268538#4268538

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268538