[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Problem moving from 4.1 to 4.2 using Spring configuratio

suganda do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 3 02:41:00 EST 2009

Hi Saraswati,

Just now I added additional logic of force rollback in my class to know whether it will rollback or not. I found it won't rollback and still successfully deploy my service even thought i force the system to rollback

Attached is the code of the class

  | public class InitialFillServiceImpl implements InitialFillService{
  | 		private RepositoryService repositoryService;
  |
  | 		public void testGanda(){
  | 			NewDeployment newDeployment = repositoryService.createDeployment();
  | 		    newDeployment.setName("TestSpring");
  | 		    newDeployment.setTimestamp(new Date().getTime());
  | 		    newDeployment.addResourceFromClasspath("com/gda/dol/comp/jbpm/impl/process.jpdl.xml");
  | 		    newDeployment.deploy();
  | 			List<Deployment> deploymentIdList = repositoryService.createDeploymentQuery().list();
  | 		    for(Deployment deployment : deploymentIdList){
  | 		    	int i = 1;
  | 		    	System.out.println("Retrieve element : "+i);
  | 		    	System.out.println("Deployment ID : "+deployment.getId());
  | 		    	System.out.println("Deployment Name : "+deployment.getName());
  | 		    	i++;
  | 		    }
  |  throw new Exception("xxxx");
  | 		}
  |
  | 		public void setRepositoryService(RepositoryService repositoryService) {
  | 			this.repositoryService = repositoryService;
  | 		}
  |
  | }

So, its means JBPM will create or instantiate its own transaction not using Spring transaction since i set current="false" in hibernate sessions ?

anyone can help to explain this weird scenario ?

Thanks in advance,

Best Regards,
Suganda

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268681#4268681