[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - [jbpm 4.2] My first simple application doesn't work :(

-Silver- do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 3 19:09:46 EST 2009

I'm trying to develop my first workflow with jbpm 4.2 and netbeans but it doesn't works.
I created a new project called "displayproject" and imported as libraries the file jbpm.jar that is in the root jbpm's folder and all the files that are in the "lib" folder.
The project contains only those two files:
Display.java

  | package displayproject;
  |
  | import java.util.List;
  | import java.util.Map;
  | import java.util.Set;
  | import org.jbpm.api.Execution;
  | import org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.Activity;
  | import org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ObservableElement;
  | import org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.OpenProcessDefinition;
  | import org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.Transition;
  |
  | public class Display implements Activity{
  |     String message;
  |
  |     public Display(String message){
  | 	this.message=message;
  |     }
  |
  |     public void execute(Execution execution){
  | 	System.out.println(message);
  |     }
  | }

Main.java

  | package displayproject;
  |
  | import org.jbpm.api.Execution;
  | import org.jbpm.api.ProcessDefinition;
  |
  | public class Main{
  |
  |     public static void main(String[] args) {
  |         ProcessDefinition processDefinition = ProcessFactory.build().node("a")
  | 		.initial.behaviour(new Display("hello")).transition().to("b")
  | 		.node("b").behaviour(new Display("world")).done();
  | 	Execution execution = processDefinition.startExecution();
  |     }
  | }

in Main.java netbeans tell me that it's unable to find the object ProcessFactory and the method startExecution() .

What'is wrong?
What libraries have I to import in a process project? In what folder of jbpm4.2 could I find them?

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4268885#4268885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4268885