[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: Performance JBoss 4.2.3 (and 5.1.0) compared to JBoss 4.

erwinp do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 4 08:29:53 EST 2009

I got my application working under JBoss 5.1.0. The test with a load of 100 requests per second already failed (java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space).
I didn't tune JBoss, that could make a difference but probably not a very big one.

Aren't there any performance testing results available which could give an idea of which throughput could be expected of a certain type of application deployed under JBoss?

Regards,

Erwin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269002#4269002

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269002