[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Roadmap of JBPM after 3.2

meghanai_99 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 4 12:26:07 EST 2009

Hello,

I think that is not entirely true. Here is a link from Orchestra -

http://orchestra.ow2.org/xwiki/bin/view/Main/FAQPVM

As a JBPM-BPEL extension user, the message is certainly not clear, it is really confusing.

If Bull and JBoss have in fact decided to work together why is it not stated on JBPM site?

If PVM is very powerful and next generation engine, why did JBoss decide to spin off new BPEL project on Apache ODE?

If this is not the right forum to ask these questions, please let us know who do we contact at JBoss? We have been trying through official channels as we are also interested in JBoss support but haven't heard back anything so far.

Thank you,
Meghana

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269064#4269064

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269064