[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Console: host not found error

roger0681 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 5 20:00:53 EST 2009

Hi

I'm developing processes on JBPM 4.1 using JBoss 5.0.0.GA; everything runs fine, but when I want to access the console from outside the development net, I can only view the list of tasks. When I click "View", the frame doesn't show the .ftl file, but a "hots not found", or "host does not respond" notice.

If I check the properties of the frame source, I see that it is looking for

http://windowsServerName:8080/gwt-console-server/rs/form/task/2/render

when it should be

http://publicIP:public port/gwt-console-server/rs/form/task/2/render

As I thought it was JBoss using hard [windowsServerName], I changed the Connector Protocol in the file server.xml from

      <Connector protocol="HTTP/1.1" port="8080" address="${jboss.bind.address}"

      <Connector protocol="HTTP/1.1" port="8080" address="[publicIP]"

but nothing changed.

My setup is:
Windows 2003 server running JBoss 5.0.0.GA, JBPM 4.1
JBoss listens to local port 8080
When I acces from Internet, I have the router translating public IP/public port to localIP:8080, and it works fine with jmx console, web console and even gwt console main menu - not ftl files frame.

Is this JBoss configuration problem, or gwt-console config problem? Did anybody have this issue?

Thanks,
Roger

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269146#4269146

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269146