[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Messaging in 4.2.3 - getting the subscriber id

tankdom do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 5 21:17:10 EST 2009

I am using jboss 4.2.3 with messaging (not mq).  What I need to do is track when a subscription (to a topic) is added, then removed.  This is for a non durable subscription.  Is there a way to do this?  Based on what I have seen (and debugged) the client id is connection only, and I can't seem to get the unique id associated with the specific subscription.  Is there anyway to get this using aspect? or another way?  or something else that may identify the subscription?  In the JMX console it lists the id, but I have found no way to get this for tracking outside of JBoss.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269151#4269151

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269151