[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - ProcessEngine.close() in jBPM 4 javadocs but not in source c

jedizippy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Dec 7 12:09:51 EST 2009

Hi,

We are seeing issues when redpeloying our jbpm EAR into weblogic with recursive JTA exceptions. This is no doubt due to the fact there seems to be no hooks to gracefully close the jbpm Engine down with we undeply the EAR.

The javadocs for jBPM 4 (we are using jbPM 4.1 due to subflow problem with 4.2) show a close() method on the ProcessEngine but its not there in the  source code.

Am I missing something ?. How is the ProcessEngine normally closed down gracefully when an application is undeployed ?

Regards
Martin

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269400#4269400

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269400