[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: How a pass signal from state a task or java?? I do not u

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 8 03:35:18 EST 2009

What are you trying to achieve here?

Both your code and your jpdl look flawed.

You seems to expect a variable "response" changing its value. But who is changing the value (means where is the code which changes the value of "response") and who is setting the value in execution context?

Also, I get a feel that you are expecting start event triggered again and again without going out of the node. That is also not possible.

If you can explain your requirement and let us know how response variable will be set and will be changed then we can try to correct your process flow.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269506#4269506

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269506