[jboss-user] [Persistence] - Re: Weird generated SQL with JBoss 5.1

patrick@openbase.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 8 08:59:29 EST 2009

I did a little more research on the pbm I have :

To be a little more specific I am wondering how to disable the Oracle dialect related paging behavior ? When using the EntityManager to execute a native query it seems that Hibernate thinks that a paging type query is to be executed...

Is there maybe a property I need to set in the persistence.xml to disable the paging behavior for native query?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269582#4269582

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269582