[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Console: host not found error

roger0681 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Dec 8 15:45:30 EST 2009

Hi, all

Thanks for your answer, Ronald.

Though I've been searching for information on this fact for a few weeks, I had not reached an answer until now. I accept I'm not really used to JIRAs yet.

After Ronalds response, I started browsing all JIRA issues (not only Console), and found this one in JBPM, issue 2562: "Hard-coded host and port for Tomcat".

You can find https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2562

With what Tom comments in that JIRA, I found the JBPM server configuration file at: {JBOSS_HOME}\server\default\deploy\jbpm\jbpm-service.sar\jbpm-service-jboss-beans.xml

In that file, I changed this code:

<bean name="org.jbpm:service=ServerConfig"
  |         class="org.jbpm.integration.jboss5.mgmt.ServerConfig">
  |     <property name="webServiceHost">${jboss.bind.address}</property>
  |   </bean>

to this one (I'm changing webServiceHost property, and adding webServicePort):

  | <bean name="org.jbpm:service=ServerConfig"
  |         class="org.jbpm.integration.jboss5.mgmt.ServerConfig">
  | 	<property name="webServiceHost">publicIP</property>
  |         <property name="webServicePort">publicPort</property>
  |   </bean>

And now it is working correctly from outside the router/firewall.

I didn't try it yet, but I suppose that now I will have the previous problem when trying to access this files from inside the network, if that network can't resolv the public IP.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269676#4269676

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269676