[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging Users] - Re: Durable subscriptions management via JMX console

jeffleboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 9 11:07:06 EST 2009

I have the same requirement.

The problem is that I cannot upgrade to HornetQ, since we are using JBoss 5.1.0.

I have a solution where we delete the subscription from the persistence database which works partially because, the server does not refresh its memory and does not see that its has been deleted. We must, restart the server so this works.

Would there be a way to delete the durable subscription from the database and trigger the messaging engine to refresh its state without restarting the server?

Jeff

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269823#4269823

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269823