[jboss-user] [JCA] - Re: RAR classloading inversion

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 9 16:12:48 EST 2009

Yes, I noticed the relation ;-)  In the debug/trace logging, you can see it is found, at least that was my interpretation, in combination with things like 'blacklisted' etc... but that could be 'matching generic filters e.g. org.jboss.* ;-(

I read many posts about this subject, but the one you refer to was not one of them, thanks.

And I did notice of the JBoss JCA example on the internet was for 4.2 but I saw it in some 5.0 docs as well. It might be that it is indeed just not there (anymore). I'll try to find out, thanks. (LocalTx, NoTx also do not work). Makes me wonder though what the alternative is. Tx? I do want to use 'pooling' in my RAR.

Thanks again.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269883#4269883

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269883