[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services Users] - Re: WS client reuse http connection

cdebergh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Dec 9 20:49:14 EST 2009

I've discovered the http.maxConnections property for JAX-WS. I understand the default is 5 connections, but I am confused as to why my JAX-WS client is opening more that 5 socket connections if there is a max and http.keepAlive is true?
If anyone could point me in the right direction or let me know if I misunderstood this setting, that would be very appreciated!
I'm hoping to avoid writing a pool for the jax-ws client to limit the number of socket connections.
Previously I used axis2. It has an option HTTPConstants.REUSE_HTTP_CLIENT so it would only use one connection over and over. Perhaps JAX-WS has a similar option?

Thanks!
/Chip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269904#4269904

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269904