[jboss-user] [JCA] - Re: Example File System RA

vickyk do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 07:12:58 EST 2009

"kukeltje" wrote : but misses a jboss-service.xm file (if it is needed, no idea yet). The former is not transactional. So I was wondering if someone could give me a quick hint on whether the JBoss example still runs (maybe slightly adapted) on JBoss AS 5.x (the example is seems to be deleted from the 5 docs in svn) or do I need to start from scratch or ...

Why do you think that you  need jboss-service.xml file?
JBoss5 should be able to deploy the jca ra which are deployable on older versions, it is backward compatible and should support the older rar deployments too.
Go ahead and deploy the older rars in JB5, let us know if there are any issues.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269968#4269968

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269968