[jboss-user] [EJB] - configuration for InvokerLocator for org.jboss.ejb3.Remoting

tjansto do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 09:00:36 EST 2009

morning folk,
i am trying to get the InvokerLocator for org.jboss.ejb3.RemotingConnector in deploy/ejb3-connectors-jboss-beans.xml to sue an existing ssl connector set up in the jbossweb.sar instead of creating  new socket at where the configuration shows.  my current file is:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
  | <!--
  |   EJB3 Connectors
  | -->
  | <deployment xmlns="urn:jboss:bean-deployer:2.0">
  |   <!--
  |     JBoss Remoting Connector
  |     Note: Bean Name "org.jboss.ejb3.RemotingConnector" is used
  |     as a lookup value; alter only after checking java references
  |     to this key.
  |   -->
  |   <bean name="org.jboss.ejb3.RemotingConnector"
  |     class="org.jboss.remoting.transport.Connector">
  |     <property name="invokerLocator">
  |       <value-factory bean="ServiceBindingManager"         method="getStringBinding">
  |         <parameter>
  | jboss.remoting:type=Connector,name=DefaultEjb3Connector,handler=ejb3
  |         </parameter>
  |         <parameter>
  |           <null />
  |         </parameter>
  |         <parameter>sslsocket://${jboss.bind.address}:${port}</parameter>
  |         <parameter>
  |           <null />
  |         </parameter>
  |         <parameter>4843</parameter>
  |       </value-factory>
  |     </property>
  |     <property name="serverConfiguration">
  |       <inject bean="ServerConfiguration" />
  |     </property>
  |   </bean>
  |   <!-- Remoting Server Configuration -->
  |   <bean name="ServerConfiguration"    class="org.jboss.remoting.ServerConfiguration">
  |     <property name="invocationHandlers">
  |       <map keyClass="java.lang.String" valueClass="java.lang.String">
  |         <entry>
  |           <key>AOP</key>
  |           <value>
  |             org.jboss.aspects.remoting.AOPRemotingInvocationHandler
  |           </value>
  |         </entry>
  |       </map>
  |     </property>
  |   </bean>
  | </deployment>

which sets up an ssl socket listening on port 4843, and things work fine.  if i want this to use the tomcat https socket already set up in the jbossweb.sar that listening on port 8443, how can this be accomplished.  i have studied the wikis at http://www.jboss.org/community/wiki/EJB3overHTTPHTTPSinJBossAS-5 and so on, but the configs for the xml artifacts aren't compatible.  i also tried adding an annotation to this (much like what is done in the deploy/remoting-jboss-beans.xml), but didn't get that to work either.  this seems like i am just missing something very straight forward, but i can't determine what it is.

thanks in advance for any help and/or direction
tom

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4269987#4269987

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4269987