[jboss-user] [Clustering] - Binding on specific interface

mohitanchlia do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 12:22:31 EST 2009

We use standard statup script with -b 0.0.0.0. We recently got new machine that have multiple interface. For some reason jboss binds to first interface as show in ifconfig -a even though default route is set to take a different interface. I am trying not to use -b  so that we don't have to change our install. Is there a way on OS or someother way to avoid doing that. Why doesn't jboss or jgroups uses default route to bind the address?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270045#4270045

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270045