[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Process Definition gets deleted while starting new process i

jbpmjboss11 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 12:26:28 EST 2009

Hello Everybody,
I am facing a problem with creating instance of a process. I have two applications pointing to same JBPM schema. One project deploys my JBPM processes which I can also see through my JBPM console, that works. Other project creates multiple instances of the deployed process definition.

Now, in other project when I try to start process instance my process definition gets deleted while processing below statement
processInstance = executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey("myjbpm",variables);

and get the following exception -
org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: no process definition with key myjbpm

I do see my deployed process getting deleted during the processing of

processInstance = executionService.startProcessInstanceByKey("myjbpm",variables);

I deploy my process using following code which is successful.

	Configuration configuration = new Configuration();
        processEngine = configuration.buildProcessEngine();
        repositoryService = processEngine.get(RepositoryService.class);
        String deploymentId = repositoryService.createDeployment().addResourceFromClasspath("com/myjbpm.jpdl.xml").deploy();

Thanks in advance for your help!

Yukon

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270047#4270047

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270047