[jboss-user] [JCA] - Re: RAR classloading inversion

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Dec 10 14:40:28 EST 2009

Ok this helps... I did know about the transformations of -ds.xml to -service.xml but still was under the impression a basic -service.xml, overridden (where needed) with the generated one.

The docs you refer to (and later versions) are what I used. Read them from front to back and reverse, top-left to bottom right and reverse. These are also the docs that mention XATxConnectionManager class, so that is why I still thought it was needed. That confuses a lot, getting refered (not specifically by you, more in general) to use these docs but if the info in it is 'obsolete' (there is a JBoss 5 doc which also still has this chapter)

I'll certainly go for the JBoss 5 only solution, but trying the TXConnectionManager first is my quickest win.

Thanks again, I'll make sure to blog about this if I get it to work (and I do not see a reason why I wouldn't)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270075#4270075

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270075