[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: deploy() takes an awefully LONG time

saraswati.santanu do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 01:23:32 EST 2009

Ajay,
   I did not get the first part of your question

anonymous wrote : shouldn't the query actually be performed at the database level !?!?

  The query will be performed at the db only.
  Do you mean a db procedure kind of thing? That will have other significant disadvantages. So that query there looks fine.

  About the second part, where the query seems to be fired in a loop - I think the goal should be to fire less number of queries. Though it appears that the queries are fired in a loop, but making query in that way actually will result in less number of queries (in fact no query to db most of the time). If you try to aggregate values and fire query then cache hit will not be possible most of the time.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270120#4270120

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270120