[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: unidirectional and bidirectional relationship

amira88 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 02:45:22 EST 2009

Hi Sir,

in my classes i have a manytomany relationshipm between 2 entities
(Student and course) so should i create an interface "Studentcourse" that contain the definition of functions , a class "StudentcourseUniBean" that implements this interface and also all functions and a client class " StudentcourseClient" that contain the main.

Or I can put this functions in  one interface  finally i'll have only one client. one interface and one class. and this interface contain all function that can i do for all entities(addStudentt(),deleteCourse(),addCourse()....)

or for each relationship and entity I have to create interface(contain functions ) ,class(implement the interface ),client(main class).Thank you for your help
Best Regards

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270128#4270128

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270128