[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0 Users] - Re: JBoss 5.1.0 GA + EJB 3.0: RESTful Web Services with Jers

jaikiran do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 07:07:20 EST 2009

Before i answer this, let me tell you that i don't have experience with RESTful web services (and haven't yet found time to read through the docs).

"longbeach" wrote :
  | Hi,
  | i got it working.

Can you tell us how you got that working? I mean how did you call the exposed RESTful web service? I even don't know whether exposing a SLSB as a RESTful web service guarantees any EJB semantics (like tx). Does it?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270176#4270176

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270176