[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: How to get JBoss and Apache to work together

rbrtfreund do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 16:41:11 EST 2009

First check to make sure you are indeed listening on ports 80 and 8080. cmd>netstat -an. You should be listening on these ports.

Also not sure about Coldfusion specifics but shouldn't your config for jboss-web exist in WEB-INF as opposed to web.inf...!

Next I would check the root of Jboss on start. You should be able to bring up Welcome To JBoss from http://localhost. If that comes up then you know you are setup right and it's an application problem and not a jboss / apache problem. So remove your <context-root>/</context-root> and the app will live at the http://localhost/cfusion/.

Also check nothing else is listening on those ports (other servers etc...).

And lastly, make sure you indeed have those modules installed.

You can add virtual-host to the jboss-web but generally you only need that if you have mutliple domains etc... so if you are accessing it from a different domain... ie devmktgweb.fullsail.com then add that virtual-host to your jboss-web.

But first make sure jboss and apache work together... then drill down on your application specific setup.

I see fullsail in your post above...! ROCK ON FULL SAIL!!!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270299#4270299

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270299