[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Process Step Exception

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Dec 11 19:57:26 EST 2009

anonymous wrote : I think that JBoss documentation on how to use jbpm from Web and enterprise applications really lacks details and a good tutorial.

Partly yes, partly no. The issues are no different than with any other ready to use war/ear vs repackaging.

If you find the time, you might write a blog about it or a wiki page (within jbpm) so it get's written down somewhere. Heck you might even contribute a paragraph to the normal docs. We'd really appreciate that ;-)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270317#4270317

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270317