[jboss-user] [jBPM Users] - Re: Spring, JTA, and JBPM 4.2 - Is it possible?

hrworx do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Dec 12 06:52:56 EST 2009

Thanks for the reply.  I went back to current=false, which is the way we were doing it with v4.1 but still get the same result:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'jbpmProcessDeployer' defined in class path resource [context/core/spring-processDeploymentContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is java.lang.RuntimeException: org.jbpm.pvm.internal.tx.TransactionException: complete on transaction in state COMMITTED

View the original post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4270333#4270333

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4270333