[jboss-user] [Microcontainer] - Re: How to hide a bean from other deployments?

obrien do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 1 06:13:30 EST 2009

I got your point about SPI/implementation.

anonymous wrote : How would you do it?

Because injection, as you said, is already doing a search - but only up the hierarchy - wouldn't be more coherent to provide this as another search strategy?

Something like

  | <inject bean="something" search="leaves"/>
  |
  | or

Unfortunately when I tried to find the best way where to 'plug' it,  I got lost somewhere around FromContext as called within AbstractInjectionValueMetaData.getValue. Guess I need to understand full notion of this first.

---

Wish I had more time to dig into JBossMC code.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206102#4206102

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206102