[jboss-user] [JBoss Cache: Core Edition] - Re: Problem when using EJB3EntityTreeCache for caching entit

bobbiee do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Feb 1 16:12:04 EST 2009

Hi people,

  I have exactly the same problem as mihai.ratiu does. As I understand, when I execute native query in my code, the cache gets completely clear?? This is the answer I expected, when I try to remove all native queries and replace it by ejb3 queries, the cache remains full.

Does it mean I can't use any native sql queries in my code to keep the cache working normally?? Heh, that's pretty not good as native queries are much more faster and for some operations I just can't use normal queries...

Another question is here: How can I replace native queries?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4206135#4206135

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=4206135